How to treat cataract?
How to treat cataract? In western medicine, besides severe enough to get surgery, there is no way to treat.
In TCM,Etiology: Liver, Kidney and spleen disharmony. Treatment: Please google the acupuncture points online to find their locations.
- To prevent eye diseases, can stare on the early morning sun or before sunset that the sunlight is not too strong to avoid damaging the eyes. Or, to keep all organ functions well to prevent it.
- Too severed cataract, maybe surgery is quicker.
- Chinese medicine has many herbs can treat the cataract.
- Acupuncture treatments: Needle UB 2, Yuyao, SJ 23 for many eye diseases of cataract, dry eyes, watery eyes, double vision, blurred vision, red eyes, etc. for symptoms. Plus needle LR 13, LR 2, KD 7, KD 3, KD 2 SP 9, SP 8, SP 6, SP 3, ST 40 or UB 18, UB 20, UB 23, SP 9, SP 8, SP 6, SP3, KD 7, KD 3, KD 2, LR 2, ST 40 to treat the root problem.
- In Chinese medicine, liver manifests on eyes. If take drugs for years, needle Shang San Huang using 3″ needle with high stimulation of 200-500 Hz to detoxify the liver.
- If there are any other symptoms, find out the root problem and treat both of the root and symptoms.
© Frieda Mah, L.Ac., International Speaker, International Best Seller Author, and Coach